Saturday, February 5, 2011

Feng Shui and Crystals

Feng Shui Crystals Helpers Or Helpless???

Bookmark and Share

Feng Shui Crystals Helpers Or Helpless??? I have seen so many practitioners touting the use of crystals, crystal balls, crystal geodes, the list goes on. The question is if they are truly elements and cures. Do they get the job done? In short, the answer is no. The are not cures or helpers and they are represented to be. A dishwasher is an example of a cure and a helper. It helps make me happy while it does the dishes so I don't have to. A plant is an example of a helper and a cure, it cleans the air and cures fire domination. Not everything has to be a helper but I feel like so much emphasis has been put on crystals and their powers in the fantastically, fabulous, financial scamming world of fake feng shui that I am here to set the record straight.

CRYSTALS DO NOTHING

Can ya hear me now? LOL!!! But really crystals do nothing that these fake feng shui'ers say they will, there is no smoothing relationships with round ones, and crystal geodes of amethyst will not make you wealthy, but some one will be richer if you buy one. Now do not get me wrong, these are beautiful and I adore geodes for their aesthetic value, simply amazing creations, but do not put your stock in them to get you out of a divorce, or a bad relationship. If your relationship with someone whether it is your child, mother or significant other is bad get to work on it. Of course there are actual feng shui cures that can help these, but they aren't crystals. If you are interested just contact me, I will be glad to help. In the meantime, who needs more to dust, right?



Share this page:
GoogleBuzzFacebookMyspace
StumbleUponTechnoratidel.icio.usTwitter

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...


footer for feng shui page

No comments:

Post a Comment